1. Which is the correct order of actions to follow to help keep oneself and their families safe from food poisoning ?
2. Read the conversation between Mom and Radha and answer the question below.
Mom: Radha, you are not well ? Radha: Yes, I have had contaminated water from the garden. From the given conversation Radha must have which water-borne disease ?
3. Choose food that is safe to eat.
4. Daily cleanliness of surroundings, using clean and safe toilets, keeping water sources clean and disposing garbage safely are _____________ .
5. Choose the correct sentence from the following about Basic Care for Healthy Feet.
1. Read the following steps and choose the correct terminology for this. Hint is given below
Hint: One of the ways to get rid from germs instantlyA. Apply the gel product to the palm of one handB. Rub your hands together.C. Rub the gel over all the surfaces of your hands and fingers until your hands are
2. Read out the following conversation between Kriti and Karan.
Kriti : Washing hands can keep you healthy and prevent the spread of infection. Karan : No, eating only lots of fruits keep you healthy and prevent the spread of
infection. Who is correct in above conversation ?
3. What should be avoided during diarrhea ?
4. Read the statement and choose the correct option
Statement 1: Healthy and hygienically prepared food can protect us from
diseases.Statement 2: We should brush our teeth once a day.
5. We need to eat_______ to stay healthy. They are rich in vitamins and nutrients.